When it comes to printing critical documents, end users need the ability to print when, where, and how they want. At the same time, IT administrators expect their organization’s print systems to be secure, scalable, and easy to manage.
Personal Print Manager software from LRS delivers results for both sets of stakeholders. This integrated feature of the VPSX® Output Management suite lets end users quickly and easily manage most everyday print-related tasks without calling help desk and other support staff. Running as a system-level utility on most major desktop computing platforms, the solution enables users to:
- Easily locate, add, and delete VPSX defined printers
- Set preferences like default printer, paper handling & color options, etc.
- See the status of queued print jobs and delete them when no longer needed
- Stop worrying about outdated or incorrect print drivers
- Set up and maintain a user profile with various print and scan-related preferences (e.g., default MFP interface language, pull print delegates, scanning defaults, etc.)
The Personal Print Manager client software is available for Windows, macOS, and various supported Linux distributions. This simple yet powerful tool can help your organization:
Empower end users to take care of most simple print-related tasks without involving costly IT administration and help desk staff. Leverage powerful policy print rules to encourage further cost savings on the part of end users.
Establish a uniform level of desktop printing and scanning management functionality across the organization, regardless of the operating systems in place in user workgroups. Single sign-on and user-definable language options ensure an intuitive user experience.
Leverage the built-in encryption functions of the LRS® suite and track user actions with the help of our powerful auditing and accounting tools.